Product photography is a branch of commercial photography which is about accurately but attractively representing a product. The principal application of product photography is in product catalogs and brochures, with a proportion of product images also being used in advertising.
The challenges of product photography are generally:
- To represent the product without distortion
- To represent the product in good lighting, with soft shadows and no identifiable reflections
- To photograph a range of products rapidly, one at a time, so that the shadows and light are consistent
Items that I will not accept bookings for
- Transparent products
- Chrome and other highly-reflective products
- Products that are fully white or black.
- Products that are bigger than 27 x 21 x 14 inches (Carry-on size luggage) and/or heavier than 50lbs.
$300 + shipping and handling fees.