Underwater photography is the process of taking photographs while underwater. It is usually done while scuba diving, but can be done while diving on surface supply, snorkeling, or swimming. This package hires me for a total of no more than three hours. We can either go to a local and public pool, or to Barton Springs Pool, where the water is typically always in favorable conditions for crips and clear photos. For these images, I will be using my GoPro Hero 8 with a professional underwater housing to ensure we capture high quality, magazine ready, underwater images. You will be allowed to select 25 photos from the set. I will then edit each one with my signature editing style.
- I will have a professional and certified life-guard to ensure our safety.
- You must know how to swim prior to booking
- Despite these precautions, by booking this package, you understand the risks involved with underwater photography and ACCEPT MY ARBITRATION AGREEMENT.
- You are responsible for HMUA
- A $1 fee will be added to all travel outside of the first 30 miles from Austin
The turnaround time for this package is less than 24 hours after photos are chosen.