Outdoor Product photography is a branch of commercial photography which is about accurately but attractively representing a product. The principal application of product photography is in product catalogs and brochures, with a proportion of product images also being used in advertising. However, these photos will be taken outdoors around the city of Austin. Perfectly displaying your product in a way where the background accentuates the product instead of taking away from it. These types of shots are perfect for advertising material for your social media platforms since it will help you create a brand or style to bring your business up to date on artistic trends.
The challenges of product photography are generally:
- To represent the product without distortion
- To represent the product in good lighting, with soft shadows and no identifiable reflections
- To photograph a range of products rapidly, one at a time, so that the shadows and light are consistent
Items that I will not accept bookings for
- Transparent products
- Chrome and other highly-reflective products
- Products that are fully white or black.
- Products that are bigger than 27 x 21 x 14 inches (Carry-on size luggage) and/or heavier than 50lbs.
$500 + plus shipping and handling.
*These shots do not include models. You’re more than welcome to find a model to wear or hold the product. Alternatively, I can help you find a model that matches your needs for $150
I will personally choose the best 25 images based on composition and quality, then edit them
with my signature editing style.